With Metro Manila placed under new health and safety precautionary measures, citizens are now mandated to wear face shields and face masks at all times in areas such as offices, malls, and even public transportations.
With this new protocol, Araneta City encourages everyone to wear face masks and face shields in all its premises. A ‘NO FACE SHIELD AND NO FACE MASK, NO ENTRY’ policy is implemented in establishments within the City of Firsts to secure everyone’s safety and protection against the pandemic.
While this is in effect, we have collated a list of stores in Araneta City where one can buy the much-needed face shields:
- 7-Eleven – Along General Malvar
- Watsons – Upper Ground floor (Php 50)
- Mercury Drugstore – Along Aurora Blvd.
- Rustan’s – Upper Ground floor
- LÄTT LIV – Level 2 (Php 49 and Php 114)
- Caps and Things – Upper Ground Floor
- Erase Organics – Upper Ground Floor near CD-R King
- Mercury Drug Store – Upper Ground Floor, near General Roxas Ave.
- select Farmers Plaza Bazaar stalls – Level 3 (Php 49 to Php 50)
- Handyman – Lower Ground Floor
- Wilcon Depot – Lower Ground Floor
- Hbc - Ground Floor (Php 25)
- LÄTT LIV – Ground Floor
- Occasions – Ground Floor
- Healthy Edge – Ground Floor (Php 75)
- Robert Series – Ground Floor
- Watsons – Upper Ground Floor
- Queen Mother Salon – Upper Ground Floor
- Spark – Level 2
Visit now the stores near you to avail this quality and affordable face shields and equip yourself and your loved ones with the necessary protection against COVID-19.
As always, your safety comes first at the City of Firsts.